Teens age 14 and older are invited to volunteer at Queen of Peace Center in one of the following areas:
- Peace for Kids: Volunteers assist in supervision of and play with children and help classroom teachers in this early childhood development program. These children’s mothers are receiving services from Queen of Peace .
- Clothing Closet Volunteer: Volunteers help sort and organized donated clothing, toys, and other accessories to be used by families at Queen of Peace.
- Family Program Volunteer: Volunteers help plan and put on events such as holiday parties and baby showers for families served by Queen of Peace.
- Special Event Volunteers: Volunteers assist at different events that benefit Queen of Peace such as the spring trivia night, summer golf tournament, and fall dinner auction.
- Grounds Volunteer: Volunteers help with painting and yard work around the Queen of Peace facility.
For more information, email Kate at email@example.com.
Queen of Peace Center website: qopcstl.org.